Part 3 of the Chickie Story
**No, she did not drink this Mai Tai... She was simply resting here now after assaulting all other folks drinking/eating at the "Happy Talk Lounge" - with belly/crop full of all yummies obtained (by force) from all other diners at adjoining tables**
Alright.... Well... Chickie and I have been through a WHOLE LOT since Easter Weekend (when I had first been inflicted with a Chicken) ...... And, as you can see in this photo: CHICKIE was QUITE frazzled!!!!!! WHAT a RIDE we have been through!!!
Since the first 2 Chickie Sagas: A new system has seemingly been called into action with regards to my work: ....When one of my clients fail to appear to court: I am Summoned with an "Order to Show Cause" (an order to appear to court)
Well.... My Managing Agent (BOSS) did not take kindly to this at all. NO, not in the least. (After all: as a mere Bail Agent; any issues regarding forfeitures should not be directed towards independant agents such as myself & Chickie - but the Bail Company itself- from my understanding)
THUS: My WONDERFUL boss (GOD LOVE HIM - he is the VERY best and most WONDERFUL and AMAZING man on earth) immediately took charge - hired an attorney - and I was assured it was all taken care of.
OOOOOPS. Not quite.....As Chickie and I were heading into town one day, innocently enough thinking that all was good with the world,.... to place one of our Bail Jumpers back into custody: We suddenly find our very own SELVES being arrested!

Yes..... Yo got that right: Chickie and I were arrested for "Contempt" due to one of my defendant's failure to appear at court (and my very OWN failure to appear in court regarding HIS failure to appear in court - a matter which I thought had been resolved)
Ofourse my WONDERFUL BOSS got us bailed out IMMEDIATELY and without hesitation & went straight to work with hiring a NEW attorney.
So, now we have established a new meaning to "Jail Birds" (Bad Chicks?) :-) NOT to worry.... Chickie and I had great representation, appeared at court with our heads held high on June 2nd .... and our/my case was dismissed.
Chickie and I take a LOT of beach breaks... One of the greatest benefits of my occupation(s) is that I can make many quick (or long) breaks for my #1 favorite sport: Sunbathing.
And as I am slowly begining to get the knack of how to be a Mother Hen, i realized that as she is getting larger, the cool shade retreats under my neck or legs have become far too cramped of a space for her.
SO.... I got her a beach chair. Yes, you heard it right. Chickie got her very own beach chair.



1 Comments:
LOL! That first pic with the chicken and the cocktail is classic! Thanks for the laugh!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home